Grades Are Posted
Some of you came over to play with us yesterday and chimed in on a little SisterWife Trivia. Thank you for your participation. This was a lot of fun. And now, the moment you’ve been waiting for (I’m really sorry you lost sleep over this)…the answers:
Dun Dun Dun…
- This beautiful SisterWife wears a tiny stud in her nose. Beth
- This sexy SisterWife just signed up for a Pole Fitness class. Yes, stripper pole + fitness = hot. Sandy
- Be extra careful (or don’t be) when you hug this SisterWife because she might just nibble on your ear when you get close. Lizzi
- When she was growing up, this Sisterwife had an adorable pet chicken named “Dr. Feddy.” Samara
- She may have had brain surgery, friends, but this SisterWife has never once broken a bone. Deanna
- This SisterWife choreographed and danced a routine to Chumbawamba’s Tubthumping on a bar every Saturday night for three months straight. Mandi (fully clothed with no stripper pole)
- You can call her “bubbles.” No really, this SisterWife is dying for a nickname, but none will stick. Jennie (aka “Bubbles”)
- She’s a twin. Her mama’s a twin. Her grandma’s a twin. Which SisterWife can it be?? Laurie
- Don’t even try pissing off this SisterWife because she can curse you out in six different languages. Bubbles (aka Jennie)
- If you’re invited to this SisterWife’s house for a big holiday, she will set the table two days in advance and make sure every time she passes it that it is perfect. Perfect. Samara
- This SisterWife’s parents refer to fountain drinks as “suk suks.” Beth
- She can fall asleep anywhere, but this SisterWife prefers small dark corners…ahem. Lizzi
- Her father welcomed this SisterWife into the world on his birthday…four weeks earlier than she was supposed to arrive. Deanna
- She has sixteen stamps on her passport, but this SisterWife has never been to New York or LA. Laurie
- If you try to get this SisterWife in an elevator with more than two people, she may physically hurt you. Sandy
- In college, this SisterWife frequently stole her roommate’s car in the middle of the night to stalk her boyfriend. Mandi (but her new stalker name is Erica)
And the results are in…drum roll please:
Mamamickterry: 0 (I made the bad buzzing sound from a game show in my head when I wrote that)
Ned’s Blog: 1 (but since you think I need a stud, you win something)
Hellabuzzed: 1 (SMH, but your explanations win the cuteness award)
Mike: 1 (one is better than none, just ask Mamamickterry)
TrailerTrashDeluxe: 2 and Erica (clever always wins)
AND MATTICUS: 2, AND HE ALSO ADDED ANOTHER SISTERWIFE WE NOW CALL ERICA, AND I AM ERICA.
REDDOG: 3 (almost won, RD)
And then there’s a four way tie with four correct:
Now, how do we decide the winner? How about this….a tie breaker.
In order, list the SisterWives from youngest to oldest. The one who is the closest to correct wins, and you’re going to want this prize.
Thank you to all who played yesterday. In staying true with everyone’s gratitude theme this week, we, The SisterWives, want to thank all of you who are loyal to us, who read our posts, who submit your words, who support us. In the short time this blog has been alive, we’ve gotten to know a great community of bloggers, and we truly are so very grateful to have you in our lives.
Alone we are enough, but together we are stronger.