Here’s a story of some lovely ladies.
Who were busy writing blogs and living life.
But they thought that you would like to know them better
So they came up with a quiz, “This SisterWife.”
- This beautiful SisterWife wears a tiny stud in her nose.
- This sexy SisterWife just signed up for a Pole Fitness class. Yes, stripper pole + fitness = hot.
- Be extra careful (or don’t be) when you hug this SisterWife because she might just nibble on your ear when you get close.
- When she was growing up, this Sisterwife had an adorable pet chicken named “Dr. Feddy.”
- She may have had brain surgery, friends, but this SisterWife has never once broken a bone.
- This SisterWife choreographed and danced a routine to Chumbawamba’s Tubthumping on a bar every Saturday night for three months straight.
- You can call her “bubbles.” No really, this SisterWife is dying for a nickname, but none will stick.
- She’s a twin. Her mama’s a twin. Her grandma’s a twin. Which SisterWife can it be??
- Don’t even try pissing off this SisterWife because she can curse you out in six different languages.
- If you’re invited to this SisterWife’s house for a big holiday, she will set the table two days in advance and make sure every time she passes it that it is perfect. Perfect.
- This SisterWife’s parents refer to fountain drinks as “suk suks.”
- She can fall asleep anywhere, but this SisterWife prefers small dark corners…ahem.
- Her father welcomed this SisterWife into the world on his birthday…four weeks earlier than she was supposed to arrive.
- She has sixteen stamps on her passport, but this SisterWife has never been to New York or LA.
- If you try to get this SisterWife in an elevator with more than two people, she may physically hurt you.
- In college, this SisterWife frequently stole her roommate’s car in the middle of the night to stalk her boyfriend.
Have a little fun with us. Answer in the comment section. The person who answers the most will get a special prize courtesy of these beautiful women. Thanks for reading and for playing. *Winks* There are eight SisterWives and sixteen questions. Each SisterWife has two clues.
Here are our names, and none of us is Erica.